REGISTER NOW! PEEC to Host Conference in Columbus
WHEN: Thursday, June 11, 2015, 7:30 am - 4:15 pm
WHERE: Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center - Lewis Center, OH (just outside of Columbus).
WHAT: Click HERE for the agenda
PEEC is inviting employers to attend a special employer-only conference, The Employer Private Exchange Summit in Columbus, Ohio on June 11.
The Summit, which was successfully hosted in three other major cities, will provide employers a unique understanding of critical features, challenges and opportunities with private exchanges. Employers will learn from thought leaders, peers and gain insight from early adopter and health plan experiences with exchanges. A key feature is the opportunity to gather information and share experiences during employer-only, small-group forums. The Summits are free for employer members of Employers Health, the Midwest Business Group on Health, the Northeast Business Group on Health and the Pacific Business Group on Health - and affordable for employers not part of a coalition.
The Columbus Employer Private Exchange Summit will cover the following topics:
- Employer perspectives and intentions on benefits and exchanges.
- Legal considerations with respect to private exchanges.
- Deciding if a private exchange is right for your organization.
- Employer lessons learned and considerations with private exchanges.
- The current marketplace and future of exchanges.
- The insurance industry responses to private exchanges.
A special feature of the Summit will be an employer-only roundtable session to enable attendees to share information, experiences and questions about exchanges, selection and implementation. Exchange vendors will also be present and exhibit for a portion of the program.